70% of the world consists of water, so why limit yourself to the other 30%? Every time you explore the depths of the ocean you will see different species and meet new people, making no two dives the same.
Kayaking is one of the best sports for fitness purposes and it complements other fitness activities, like running or biking, because it doesn’t involve the stress on your legs and it uses your upper body strength.
A triathlon is a multiple-stage competition requiring the completion of three consecutive endurance disciplines. Whilst there are numerous variations of the sport, the most common disciplines included in a triathlon are swimming, cycling, and running in instant progression over several distances.
In todays world of sport and fitness, there are no barriers to what sports men and women participate in, and one of those sports is boxing. But if full out boxing seems to hurt just thinking about it, then Boxfit is a great way to relieve stress, get fit and much more.